Thursday, April 19, 2007

Oregon Library Association Conference in Corvallis



I went to the Oregon Library Association Annual Conference held in Corvallis and had a wonderful time learning new things, seeing old friends, and meeting new ones. I attended sessions on Googilization, Preparing for Generational Shifts in Library Volunteers, and Oregon History through Oregon State Documents, among others. The top photo is of April, one of my Emporia State University classmates, in front of her poster. The one below is of Michael, another of my classmates, who was one of the presenters along with Camilla and Bryan, on Getting Caught Up in Web 2.0. T And the third photo is of Lori and Perri, our Emporia advisors (I think Perri had just spotted someone she knew when I snapped the photo which explains the expression on her face.)