Wednesday, May 9, 2007

My Summer Plans

I've added another class to my schedule:
LI 838 - Information Transfer and Government Resources

I won't be working this summer but it's already shaping up to be an exciting and fun filled three months!

Along with taking seven credits of classes, I'll be going to the Northwest Archivists Annual Conference next week, going as my church's representative to the Oregon-Idaho United Methodist Conference in Salem in mid-June, the 48th Rare Books and Manuscripts Preconference in Baltimore the following week, making a presentation at the Oregon Library Association Staff Support Division Conference in Wilsonville on July 20th,and taking some archives classes through SOLINET using my Northwest Archivists Scholarship award. I also hope to find time to continue doing the research for a paper I'd like to write for Archival Issues .

Whew!