Friday, March 2, 2007

Dr. Seuss' Birthday

Today is Dr. Seuss' birthday, an event we celebrated a few times with parties when my sons were very small but "A person's a person, no matter how small". We had fun. "Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow there's another one." All the boys loved Dr. Seuss. My favorite of his books was Green Eggs and Ham and yes, I remember fixing that at least once for breakfast on Dr. Seuss' birthday.

I believe it's true that "The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go."

Sometimes I miss my little guys. "My goodness how the time has flown. How did it get so late so soon?" but "Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."

“Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting. So... get on your way.”