Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Reading Archives


Reading Archives is on my list of blogs I read regularly. Hmmmm... and that reminds me that I really should add a blog roll list. The blogger is Richard J. Cox. a Professor in Library and Information Science at the University of Pittsburgh, School of Information Sciences and I read his book reviews avidly. I've just added Ken Dornstein’s The Boy Who Fell Out of the Sky: A True Story, John Ray’s The Rosetta Stone and the Rebirth of Ancient Egypt,Sara Paretsky’s Writing in an Age of Silence, and Anne Fadiman’s At Large and at Small: Familiar Essays to my must-read list based on his reviews.

I'm also dipping into his blog archives to find other great reads I've missed. The books on my nightstand are piled so high now, they're in danger of falling over but never mind. I'm having more trouble finding the time to read than finding space to put the books.